The School has a composite science lab. PGTs & lab assistants & attendants take utmost care in conducting relevant practical’s. It is our belief that understanding and experiencing Science does not require formal laboratory-type experiments. So we have lab which assist them:-
- To work on their own and acquire knowledge in handling tools and materials.
- To observe some demonstrations, carried out by their teachers, of experiments which they cannot carry out safely by themselves.
- To develop their skills of careful observation.
- To carry out for themselves simple, improvised experiments, using easily available, material, in order to illustrate the facts/laws of science which they study in their theory classes.
- To develop skills of systematic and precise recording.